About the Role
Provide individual and group psychotherapy as needed.
● Maintain appropriate documentation as required.
● Conduct assessments of clients at the time of admission and re-assessments as required.
● Provide appropriate diagnoses and treatment recommendations based on a review of the client’s history and symptoms.
● Ability to demonstrate respect for cultural and lifestyle diversities of clients and staff.
● Crisis intervention
● Participation in Case Conference Reviews and Utilization Reviews as required.
● Knowledge of current legal standards pertaining to professional practice, reporting requirements, professional boundaries, and related issues.
Master's degree in Psychology or related field
A valid therapy license in the state of Nevada
At least 2 years of experience providing counceling services to individuals or groups
About the Company
Miracle Minds Therapy is a nonprofit organization that provides free and low cost therapy services to Nevada residence. Our goal is to increase the accessibility of mental health services by breaking down barriers to care.